Friday, February 4, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Dear daddy,

     If you & mom are reading this it means you all finally received my Christmas card. I know its almost 2 months late, but you wouldn't believe how much shipping is and quite frankly, it cut into my new habit. As you can imagine i had a very snow white Christmas. There was enough coke on my dorm room desk to pay your mortgage until Jesus comes back. I'd also like to introduce you to 2 new additions to the family; Whitney & Gayle. Thats right daddy, I finally got the breast you've always wished mom had.
     Also, just a little update on my studies, i have changed my major from Pre-Med to Underwater Basket Weaving with a concentration in extra large baskets. I know its not exactly the vision you guys had for me but hey, look at the pic on this postcard...shit happens.

Hi, I'm Jesus' Secretary. Sadly daddy's little girl overdosed shortly after the last sentence. But no worries, her coke stash was divided evenly amongst her friends and co-snorters.

No comments:

Post a Comment