Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kung Pao Bitch, Kung Pao!

I feel that it is only fitting that i squint my eyes as i write this: (-_-)

So today I took my lil black happy ass to Miyabi Kyoto's Japanese Steak House and decided i would try Sushi for the first time.  Can you believe they wouldn't let me purchase alcohol because i'm 19. I mean what the hell kind of country do we live in. They mite as well hand every child their very own pistol wen they reach the age of 3. So to compensate for the U.S's fuckery,  i made his ass put salt around my lemonade glass and drop some fruit in that hoe. So there i was sittin at the table wit this 80's haircut, feelin all oriental and shit. Now the concept of Sushi is just divine...however, whoever's idea it was to wrap them using that SINFUL ass seaweed should be burned at stake in front of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ himself on national television (ABC to be exact).*faints* That damn seaweed tasted like it was pulled from the Little Mermaid's ass then prepared in Hell's Kitchen where it sat for the same amount of time it took Phaedra to have that alien ass baby. The Kentucky Roll & Crunchy Shrimp Roll were my favorite of the nite.

2 comments:

  1. So i see that someone decided to step outside the box wit out me..Well though I'm semi-pissed, I'm glad that you tried it. Proud of you for trying raw fish once again. lollol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love it..I love the blog too!! Very you and very well written. I'm glad you enjoyed it..and pretty soon you'll be able to enjoy a cock-Tail..lmao..or am I too late! (smiles)

    ReplyDelete