Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let He that is without Sin throw Shade.

     While it pains my heart to do this, i must my supress my inner shady ass bitch, and give the infamous Keri Hilson credit for this album, "No Boys Allowed." While i wanted to hate her ass so bad, she slipped up & gave me melody and substance on each song. With that bein said, i had every right to expect this album to be awful. The minute--no, second i heard that SINFUL ass vocal range on "Way You Love Me"; & witnessed her thrustin that dehydrated puss into camera 1, was like watchin a house burn down....FIRE!!!
     Now that 50% of the shade in my Louis V duffle has been thrown, i will walk down this paragraph & sprinkle the rest of it like the flower girl at a wedding. I noticed a couple "things" persay in this "Way You Love Me" video. Aside from havin an all out irrelevant, & C-class celebrity cast, her character's name was "B.B". Coincidently in Beyonce ( aka Diva aka Honey Bey aka one they call the Queen) 's video "Why Dont You Love Me", Beyonce's name was "B.B Homemaker"...but i digress. Keri's album is very entertaining. I was thoroughly pleased and will even go so far as to say i loved it. Well i'll be damned, little Keri has captured my attention.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment